Friday, June 16, 2006

my weekend to do list...or Friday afternoon compromise


  • clean car--thoroughly--inside and out

  • write letter for Rosemary

  • write thank you cards for birthday presents--mom/d and grandma/Grandpa

  • weed garden...(well, enough for now...in this heat)

  • help mow the lawn?

  • laundry

  • work on prospectus revision and the creation of exam questions (this should REALLY be at the top of the list...)...minimally

  • create fiction revision assignment sheet

  • finish responding to student exercises



Oh yeah...all this, but I want to spend the rest of my Friday...doing...nothing! Okay, I'll head out for some caffeine and bring the student papers or a book with me. Compromise with self.

Added: Monday, June 19, 2006 2:18pm
But in addition to the things I did AND did NOT get done--I worked out (lifted) and cleaned the house and had a lovely (pizza) dinner w/ D on Burden Lake. And called my D, of course, for Father's Day.

No comments: